Friday 19 December 2008

Gary Heron Trichologist At Work: Hair Loss Solutions And Results

Client Testimonials

I am now delighted to say that my hair is thickening and, believe it or not, growing back!

My Hair Has Thickened; Hair Loss Success: Read full testimonial >>

The overall condition of my hair and scalp improved greatly and I found it very reassuring to know that only natural products are used in the manufacture of The Hair Centre products.

Hair and Scalp Condition Has Improved, Hair Story: Read full testimonial >>

I have no hesitation in recommending The Hair Centre's trichologically balanced treatments and shampoo products, really are first class - they are the best

Bald Patch Improvement: Read full testimonial >>

The knowledge of the trichologists and the staff online at The Hair Centre some of whom are speaking from personal experience alongside a scientific background, gives you confidence from the start.

Knowledgeable, Experienced Hair Consultant: Read full testimonial >>

Since I started using The Hair Centre’s No.4 and No.15 shampoo’s on alternate days along with No.8 for my irratation and itchy scalp, there has been an incredible improvement in the condition of my scalp.

Itchy Scaly Improvement: Read full testimonial >>

I am currently using a maintenance shampoo recommended by The Hair Centre at home and I am very happy with the results and will continue to use it after the treatment has finished in three months’ time as it has put my hair in a much healthier condition

Healthier Hare: Read full testimonial >>

We hope this covers everything, but please do not hesitate to contact us on 0207 976 6868 or
Click Here To Email Us if you are unsure of anything or require further advice regarding your treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment